What is ACBSP?
The upcoming ACBSP Conference will take a hard look at ways colleges and universities can:
- transform the education experience
- provide the greatest value to students
- stay current on employer and marketplace trends
- boost student career preparedness
What is Helix Doing at ACBSP?
Helix Education will be on site talking to educators about the importance of business programs in a healthy adult education portfolio. As more students work to complete their degrees, the business degree remains a top choice for adult students interested in translating their education into advancement in the workforce.
Helix will share ways we:
- use data to improve student success across the adult education lifecycle
- develop strategies to collect and apply data intelligence in order to attract, match, engage and retain business students
- leverage coaching throughout every step of the process to help students achieve desired outcomes.
Stop by the Helix booth to meet our team, and pick up your copy of our Enrollment Growth Playbook for building adult education programs!
ACBSP accredits business, accounting and business-related programs at the associate, baccalaureate, master and doctorate degree levels worldwide. It was the first to offer specialized business accreditation at all degree levels. There are currently 2,983 ACBSP accredited business programs worldwide.
Event Date and Location
The event kicks off June 24th – 27th in Anaheim, CA. For more information, go to the ACBSP Conference website.