Now is the time to build a cohesive brand that elevates your institution above the competition, supports both your traditional and post-traditional audiences, and most importantly, drives enrollment. Why? Because today is the best day your marketing team will have for the next 10 years. It only gets more competitive from here, and everything is changing fast.
Tune in at your convenience to learn how integrated marketing can help you launch, grow and manage traditional and post-traditional programs.
Who: Seth Odell, who serves as GM of Marketing Services at Helix and hails from Southern New Hampshire University and UCLA, will share tangible tips and tricks on how your institution can leverage integrated marketing to help build your brand and drive enrollments.
Tune in for a discussion about:
- Why so many “beautiful” brands don’t drive enrollment
- How to build a truly integrated all-channel all-audience marketing strategy
- What’s working (and what isn’t) in the market today
- What the post-traditional boom in online education means for the future of your institution’s enrollment growth
- Your institution’s specific challenges in our live Q&A section
Why: The higher education industry is increasingly competitive. What’s more, colleges and universities struggle to build a consistent, recognizable and meaningful brand that not only resonates with all of their students, but also drives enrollments. Join the discussion as Seth shows you how comprehensive integrated campaigns can not only build awareness, but also drive long-term enrollment growth.