Continuing education is growing and evolving at a phenomenal pace. More adults are reacting to tough economic conditions by actively seeking opportunities to change careers, finish degrees, or increase job security. And more higher education schools, colleges, and universities are responding by expanding their continuing education and distance learning offerings.
Here are a few tips for gaining an advantage in this competitive marketplace:
- Use sophisticated targeting and planning strategies to analyze and segment the adult learner audience.
- Develop integrated, direct response campaigns that speak to prospective students with the right messages, in the right order, at the right time.
- Contact prospects within minutes to interact while the inquiry is top of mind and before the competition reaches them.
- Connect qualified, admissions-ready inquiries to a sales-driven admissions team that acts as an extension of the university and registers students.
- Use integrated data to make dynamic script changes and develop advanced contact strategies that help build individualized relationships with interested students.
- Follow up with enrolled students, coaching and mentoring them as needed, so they have the support they need to stay in school and succeed.
To be competitive, schools need to create integrated, direct response campaigns that target the right prospects at the right time. And not only work with prospects from inquiry to enrollment, but continue to nurture relationships even after they’ve enrolled.