Part Two of Three: Mobile device marketing
In this second part of our three-part CPL and traditional media series, we focus on emerging trend of marketing being optimized for mobile devices.
- Education seekers have adopted a 3-screen approach:
- 44% use a cellular and / or tablet device in their search. (Note: 97% still use a desktop and/or laptop device. Research totals over 100% suggesting multi device usage.
- 3 in 4 mobile education researchers use mobile devices at home when researching educational options.
- In 2012, 1 in 6 education queries will be mobile based…300% increase from late 2010!
- Source: 2012 Google Education Trends
Let us help you evolve your mobile strategy to more effectively reach students in a manner in which they not only prefer, but also one that drives results. Contact Scott Jager for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-639-1657 to learn more about partnering with Datamark.