If you are an education marketer, chances are you are either implementing or exploring paid search marketing, also known as Pay Per Click (PPC) – the concept by which you bid on key words for placements in paid listings.
Paid search is quite an effective marketing channel as it allows you to target prospective students at the exact moment they are looking for educational opportunities. That said, it can come with a hefty price tag if you aren’t mindful of some key things.
We just published our new white paper, “Maximizing Search as Part of Your Integrated Marketing Strategy,” where we talk about:
- Ways this powerful medium can work for you
- Things you should be aware of when executing your paid search marketing plan
- Examples when it comes to assessing your budget, as well as your CPL (cost per lead) and CPE (cost per enrollment)
- How search marketing can play off of your other channels and campaigns
- The role of paid search as part of your overall integrated marketing plan
If you are considering putting paid search marketing to work for you, or if you are considering moving money from other marketing sources into paid search, I encourage you to download our white paper for free from our website. It will help you understand the tremendous benefits of paid search within your budget so you don’t overspend, as well as how you can maximize its impact with other inquiry generation channels.