They say the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. I buy it, for the most part, especially when you think about it in terms of our new Lead Confidence Toolkit.
All of our lead management and compliance solutions have value in their own right. But when bundled together, the impact is far stronger, the cost is more effective, and the results are simply better.
Schools have looked to Datamark and our best-in-class partners for quite a while to help them reach higher quality leads and do so in a way that meets federal compliance standards. Our lead quality and compliance solutions, or “parts” if you will, do just that:
- LeadBin scrubs leads on nearly 40 different parameters
- Lead Audit, powered by LeadiD, tracks the history of a lead so you know how and where it was generated
- Lead Verification, powered by Neustar®, eliminates leads that do not provide valid contact information
- Lead Scoring determines how closely inquiries align with your ideal student base
- Compliance Monitoring and Management, delivered via our partnership with PerformMatch™, detects potential regulatory violations, and then we work with lead vendors to resolve any issues
Now, for the first time ever, colleges and universities can leverage our “sum” – aka, our Lead Confidence Toolkit, which includes our lead quality and compliance tools. Simply put, it is a more comprehensive and cost effective way to safeguard online leads. We analyze up front your interactive media buy to determine the degree to which each of our tools will be most effective, and then we customize a solution just for you.
At Datamark, we are not in the business of selling our own leads. Rather it is a win-win to find the highest quality leads for you to market to. The sum of our parts produces far greater results for both of us, and greater is good.
To learn more about The Lead Confidence Toolkit, contact Scott Jager at email@example.com or 801-639-1657.