The 8th annual Interactive Insights Summit is just around the corner, and this year’s event will gather an impressive line-up of marketers to discuss innovative ways to leverage real-time data and marketing analytics. The theme this year is “Real Intelligence. Better Decisions.”
We are thrilled to be part of that line-up. Our very own Rick Bentz, Senior Vice President of Business Intelligence, is teaming up with Greg Schibler, Vice President of Analytics at Neustar, to present Marketing with Reach: Increase Engagement Both Online and Offline with Segmentation,” which will take place on Tuesday, April 30th at 2:00 p.m.
Our session will empower education marketers to put data to work. By understanding student trends, demographics, behaviors, and more, they can better manage inquiries, determine whether or not students are a good fit with their school and vice-versa, and identify the best channels and messages to engage them. Audience members will learn how they can transform data into actionable content so they can segment audiences, market more effectively, and measure the results.
According to Neustar, who is hosting this can’t miss event, you can look forward to:
- An intimate, executive-level audience allowing unique topics and candid conversation
- Actionable content that solves the problems of today’s marketer
- Impressive networking events with ample time for mingling
- No distracting tradeshow floor frenzy
- Authentic New Orleans venues, cuisine and events in the heart of the French Quarter
We hope to see you in New Orleans!