If you are planning on attending the 2012 CAPPS Annual Conference, we’d love to meet with you! Datamark will be on site networking and talking to schools about new and better ways to market to and recruit students.
If you are not planning on attending, perhaps you might want to reconsider. The event draws a crowd that spans decision makers to front lines staff from numerous California colleges and universities, including for-profit and non-profit schools. It is being held October 10th – 12th in Pasadena, CA, and registration is still open.
Attendees will all receive a copy of our “25 Direct Marketing Tips,” which is based on the culmination of our 25 years in the business. Here’s a sneak peek of some of our lessons learned and advice when it comes to enrollment marketing:
- Spend more time getting the right lists, and you’ll spend less time worrying about your conversion rate.
- Collect a prospect’s email address and phone number, knowing that leads who give both are 368 percent more likely to enroll.
- Marketing must be interactive, and adding a QR code on an outer envelope provides instant access to more information and may lift the response rate.
- Make sure you have a text messaging strategy in place, as 60 percent of people under the age of 30 will read a text message within one minute of receipt.
- Don’t forget about remarketing campaigns, which can drive, on average, a 20 to 30 percent lift in enrollment.
Please feel free to get in touch with Todd Dechter, Regional Director of Business Development, if you would like to set aside some time to talk at the event.
Hope to see you in California!